The Best Hikes at Arches National Park

I like to hike and what better place to hike than Arches National Park. One thing with hiking is that it takes so long. So what happens if you get to the top and it’s not worth it. Well, I will tell you some of my favorite hikes in Arches.

1.Landscape Arch 

This arch is super cool and a super essays hike. I wouldn’t even call it a hike. In 1991 a 73-foot slab fell of Landscape Arch but the arch remains standing. 

2.Delicate Arch 

This is the most famous arch in Utah. I have to say this hike is worth it. I loved being able to stand under this arch. It is a super pretty view and is just so much fun. This arch will be worth your time. 

3.Sand Dune Arch 

This by far is my favorite arch I have been to.  The arch is not the best but if you keep walking and go onto these super tall rocks which leads to a secret area. This little area is so pretty I love it. You can just sit there and mess around it is the best. If you are in Arches this is one arch you have to visit.

If you happen to be in arches and don’t know which hikes to go on I recommend all of these. They all have such pretty views and will for sure be worth your time. If you do end up doing these hikes I hope you have just as great a time as I did. 

print