The Best Rides at Lagoon

I love the one time a year when all the amusement parks are open and the time your parents finally take you. My local amusement park is Lagoon. I love going to Lagoon but the lines are always huge. When I finally got on the ride I realized that the wait was not worth it. So I am going to tell you some of my favorite rides so you don’t have to wait in a line and regret it.

1. Colossus: The Fire Dragon

I love this ride. It has 2 big loops that are so much fun. If you get motion sickness I would not go on this ride. Not only does it have too big loops It has a nice rump that you get to ride down.

2. The Spider

The Spider is a really fun roller coaster to ride. The roller coaster has carts that spin around as you ride down the roller coaster. You can choose if you want to ride down backward or forwards. As you are entering The Spider it has a huge spider that sprays water at you.

3. Lagoon Roller Coaster

This ride has been around for almost 80 years. It is one of the most popular attractions in the park. In 1953 sadly a fire destroyed the front of the roller coaster. Luckily the next year the ride started to get rebuilt. It took many years but it is ready to ride.

4.Wicked

This roller coaster is super fun. It has a cool magnet system. It is straight up and straight down. Then goes super fast for the rest of the roller coaster. This is a great roller coaster if you don’t want to go on Cannibal.

5. Cannibal

This is my favorite ride at Lagoon. Once you get over your fear and ride it for the first time Cannibal won’t be the worst to ride. In the beginning, you ride up in an elevator. Then you sit at the top for a minute then go down.

So if you’re ever in Utah or bored I recommend going to Lagoon and trying out these rides. If you do end up riding some of these I hope you like them as much as I do.

print

One thought on “The Best Rides at Lagoon

• October 3, 2023 at 7:09 pm
    Permalink

add primordial!

Reply