Top three Christmas movies to watch this season

We all love the holidays well, maybe not a scrooge but the majority of us love Christmas movies, right? If you’re anything like me and my family then you spend hours trying to find the perfect Christmas movie. I’m here to help and provide the top three Christmas movies you should watch this holiday season. There’s a big chance you will find a movie you’re guaranteed to love. As a disclaimer, this is my opinion and not based on popularity just because sometimes the classics aren’t as fun and magical. So here are the top 3 best and most magical movies.

Elf

I had to because this movie is iconic in my book and gets you in the holiday season. This 2003 movie is rated PG and the box office made 223.3$ million. The writer is David Berenbaum and he did a fantastic job. If for some reason you’re living under a rock, the movie is about this boy who was put up for adoption and got adopted by an elf. He lived in Santa’s village all his life and never fit in. one day he found out he was adopted so he traveled across the earth to find his biological father in New York. He adventures in New York finds love and has new experiences all as well dressed as an elf. He has to find that things in New York don’t work the same in Santa’s workshop. Does he find his dad? What risks will he have to take? Who is the love interest? I probably couldn’t explain in words how amazing this Christmas movie is. It has the perfect mix of comedy, magic, and wholesomeness. In my opinion, this is the best Christmas movie ever. You can find this movie on Hulu, prime, sling, and Apple TV.

Noelle

This movie is just oh so magical. Made in 2019 the Disney original movie made its first spark. Noelle is a comedy, family, fantasy wholesomeness type movie. It’s about these two siblings who are the children of Santa. The oldest son is Nick Kringle and he’s planning on being Santa Claus. his sister runs everything even when nick is Santa but she makes pop-up Christmas cards for all the children. Santa Claus is under way too much stress with getting all the presents ready and landing on chimneys and being the new Santa Claus after his dad died. So his sister Noelle advises him to take a day trip somewhere to relax. The next morning Santa left with no one to help at the north pole. at this point now he’s been gone for a week. They’re going to need a new Santa but no one is good enough. How are they going to get him back? What happens next? Is Christmas canceled?

Home Alone

The Christmas classic. We’ve probably all have heard or have seen this wonderful movie. This classic Christmas movie is for sure going to get you in a jolly mood. It’s sort of a wholesome family comedy movie. If for some strange reason you have not heard of this movie it’s about this family who goes on a family trip but forgets their son. Their family tries to get a hold of him but they can’t sense it’s the holidays. Some robbers are robbing their neighborhood. What does he do to stop the robbers? Does his family come back for him? Is this just a normal kid?.

Those are my top three favorite Christmas movies and I hope you found one to enjoy this Christmas season. There are very many Christmas movies that it’s hard to choose nowadays and when you want a specific type of movie these might be for you. Do you want to watch any of these movies?

print