Star Wars Worst to Best Shows

Star Wars is the best thing ever, it goes from Awesome movies to Cool novels. It goes to Video games and kids shows. Here we will be covering the 4 Star Wars shows from worst to best. Be prepared.

• Star Wars Resistance

This show I haven’t fully watched, I got board through like half of episode three. It’s for less mature audiences, I’d say 5-year-olds. So honestly, I can’t give an opinion on this one as I have not fully watched it.

• Star Wars Rebels

We learn that not all Jedi are executed during order 66, and we join a band of rebel fighters throughout the show. Kanan Jarrus trains Ezra Bridger to be a Jedi as they go through many perils adventure missions.

• Star Wars The Clone Wars

In this show, it takes us through the clone wars as General Skywalker and his Padawan Ahsoka Tano fight in the war. Eventually, Ahsoka leaves the order, but it was because they accused her of being a sith. I have watched this many times through. Yeah, season 7 yippy!

• Star Wars The Mandalorian

This wins on the leader board as it is the first Live-Action Star Wars show that I am aware of, but Mando goes through many perils adventures trying to save “The Child”. AKA Baby Yoda! As this show is about half an hour to an hour-long per episode, it is awesome. Available on Disney plus.

End Credits

Thanks for going on the adventure of the series within Star Wars. This is just how I see it. But Disney makes more Star Wars, it’s just a matter of time.

print