Entertainment

Reasons to read/watch Death Note

Reasons to read/watch Death Note

Reasons to read/watch Death Note    1. The story is amazing The story of Death Note is beautifully written and a wild, thrilling ride, with many unexpected twists and turns, and it was an amazing read. As I read the manga, I thought to myself many times that if...

read more
Low Budget Summer Activities

Low Budget Summer Activities

Low budget? Or just low on time? Don’t worry, there’s so much you can do at home during the summer. You don’t always have to go out to a beach or to the pool. There’s things you can do nearby too! If you have extra time and budget you could go to the beach, theme...

read more
WHY DAMON ALBARN IN THE 90S IS THE HOTTEST MAN EVER

Okay so, firstly.. Damon Albarn is an English singer-songwriter and musician. He sang in the band Blur in the 90s mostly. Now he is a co-creator of the band Gorillaz and does other side projects. My type in people can vary a lot, but THIS MAN. In the 90s, he was in...

read more
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ My Thoughts on TADC Episode 1!! ♥

My thoughts on The Amazing Digital Circus episode 1!!!   Okay so episode 1 just dropped of TADC so im gonna write about it and you’re gonna like it whether you like it or not. The First Episode Recap   The first episode of the first season dropped for...

read more
What is Boeing Doing With Their Planes?

What is Boeing Doing With Their Planes?

Title What is Boeing doing with their planes? Boeing is an airplane building company that builds planes for other companies. There are so many stories about planes having problems and they need to be fixed. These airplanes can be very expensive and they are cutting...

read more

My Top Five Wonderland x Showtime Songs.

Wonderland X showtime songs have been a big part of my music type for a long time now and I think many Hatsune miku fans or Japanese music fans will really enjoy this article And their Stories.   How wonderland X showtime began as a group.   It all started...

read more
Explaining the Gorillaz Lore

Explaining the Gorillaz Lore

Phase 1 (Gorillaz debut – 2001) It all starts back on August 15th 1997,  a bass playing Satanist called Murdoc Niccals, with a very abusive childhood, had always dreamt of creating the world’s most famous band. But he didn’t quite know where to start. So, he...

read more

Minecraft Snapshot 22W42A

Minecraft 1.20 Snapshot 22W42A Minecraft’s latest update is just around the corner and in this article you can learn about everything that has been added in the first snapshot!              Creative Inventory Menu The first thing that was changed in this snapshot was...

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S

Finally after 6 years of waiting, the Five Nights at Freddy’s movie has now been confirmed to be released on October 27 2023. This movie is rated PG 13” and has some violent, bloody and language content. This movie will be one of Scott Cawthon’s last...

Stranger Thing Season 5

A new season and new threats await for eleven and her friends as their world has now made a gateway from the to the upside-down and will now allow everything from that world into their world. The creator of Stranger Things predicted the story would last four or five...

Are we Alone?

Have you ever looked up at the night sky and wondered, Are we alone? That is something that everyone wonders in their daily lives.  In the Article, Are we alone? Published by ExoplanetsNasa.com it states, “The search for life beyond Earth is really just getting...

Sharks

One thing about Sharks is that mostly everybody thinks they are scary, hideous, bad creatures, but that really is not true if you look at all of the other shark breeds that there are in the world, so let me introduce you to Sharks. Some sharks do seem scary like...

Movie Review:Sound Of Freedom

The movie Sound of Freedom came out July 4th 2023. This movie has been ready to produce for five years before they could get it out. It is a very controversial movie for people. This movie is about the child trafficking industry and the way it can work in certain...

taylor swift movie!

Taylor Swift singing star has decided to release of movie on her Eras tour. Taylor swift has been working on this movie for some time now. She has released the release date on the movie, which is October, 13 2023. Taylor swifts movie has been released recently and the...

UFO’s Explained

The UFO. Not most people want to say they are real because they’re too scared to admit that there might actually be extraterrestrial life somewhere out there. And now it’s here. Imagine if the pentagon already found  out but they are just hiding it from...

Satan Panonski: the Craziest Performer the World’s ever seen.

There has never been a person in Croatia who simultaneously attracted and repelled as well as shocked and fascinated people as much as Ivica Čuljak, Better known as Satan Panonski. This punk performer, poet, writer, and painter is a unique figure emerging from the...

Minecraft trails and tales

ATTENTION MINECRAFTERS this new minecraft update is a must have a lot of things were added. For example: now bamboo isn’t just a plant you use to make pandas happy, you can use it to make sticks, bamboo wood, planks which you can strip to change color and...

Five Reasons You Should Read The Maze Runner.

The Maze Runner is set in the future, a group of teenage boys mysteriously show up into a giant stone maze, with their memory wiped, they have to escape. At the beginning Thomas shows up in the maze with no memory of where he is or who he is. Strange things start to...

Downfall of Disney

The recent movies that Disney has been releasing have been off their usual production theme. The movies that Disney have been releasing have had unusual themes, and normally promote agendas. Their recent films have been “underwhelming” and “boring” according to the...

Is Mr. Robinson a Swiftie!?

Taylor Swift is one of the most popular and influential artists of our time, with millions of fans around the world who call themselves Swifties. But what if there’s a vice principal out there who loves Taylor Swift too but hides it with his students and why?...

Things To Do When You’re Bored

There are so many things you can do when you’re bored. Most of the time I’m always bored so I came up with this list of what to do when you’re bored. Art ideas  You can draw if you don’t like to draw, you can paint if you don’t know what to paint....

My Favorite Top 5 Wii Games

The Wii is a console made by Nintendo, it was a fairly popular console and my family owned one. We had many games on the Wii at the time since there weren’t any other consoles out at the time that they liked. and out of the somewhat 35 games we had, I had a top...

Demon Slayer Season 4

Demon Slayer has announced that a fourth season was in production on June 18th, 2023 and released a trailer featuring promotional images of the Hashira who will be featured in it. These include long-time fan favorites Water Hashira, Giyu Tomioka and Butterfly Hashira,...

Scorched Earth Review

What is Ark Survival Evolved Ark Survival Evolved is a multiplayer, or a single player survival game. depending on where you chose to spawn you may be in a mountain, or low flats. You will also notice you’ll have a somewhat triangular shaped object embedded in your...

The Reid Technique – interrogation made easy

The Reid Technique is a 9 step police interrogation method, which is the final phase of a 3 phase interrogation process. The Confrontation The detective starts the interrogation by presenting evidence, whether it be real or fake, on why the police have led to the...

Stray Kids: The Most Genuine Artists

Have you ever seen a band who genuinely loved making music, each other, and their fans? Well, let me introduce you to the Korean band Stray Kids who debuted on March 25th, 2018.      This group consists of 8 members: Bang Chan, Lee Know (Minho), Seo Changbin,...

My Top 10 Albums of All Time

I will be listing my top 10 albums of all time, at this current moment. My music taste usually consists of alternative pop, indie pop/rock, rock, and rap. I like almost anything except country music. Now, let’s get with it! 10. THE FUTURE IS DARK by Lil Darkie...

Why is Music such an amazing thing in life?

Music. Music is something that is very diverse, and different in a lot of ways. Down to culture, genre, and many more. Music is something loved by many people all across the world, in millions of different places. Music is something that you can have anywhere you go....

Is Hazbin Hotel Suitable for kids?

Note: All of this is suggested. I don’t if you watch it or not (lol). Hazbin Hotel had its first debut on YouTube during the year 2019. With season 1 just finishing and everyone giving it a thumbs up, I thought it would be a good idea to write...

Shatter Me Book Review

Have you heard of the book series Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi? Well, it’s a dystopian romance published on November 15th, 2011 and whether you have heard of it or not this is a complete breakdown and honest review of why I think you should read the series.  The Plot...

Top 10 NBA teams to win the Title 2023-24

In the NBA, there are many great teams, and players. But who is the best? Below are my top ten favorite teams to win the NBA in the 2023-24 season. It may be too early to tell, because we’re not even at the All-star break yet, but the Celtics, Thunder, Clippers,...

Who I Think Will Win the NBA MVP

In this article I will not only be covering who I think will win the NBA MVP, but also the Rookie of the Year, 6th Man of the Year, Most Improved Player, Coach of the year, Defensive Player of the Year. Although the NBA has already released a few awards, such as the...
print

Skip to toolbar