Entertainment

10 Anime that will get your friends addicted

Here are some good anime to recommend to your friends and this is why you should recommend them.    Haikyuu!!: The reason why you should recommend this one is because it doesn’t have a lot of episodes, it is entertaining, and it is good for any anime...

read more
Rocket League: The Ultimate E-sport

Rocket League: The Ultimate E-sport

Rocket League If someone mentions to you the name “Rocket League”, unless you have heard of the game, you will most likely think it’s a game that has “rockets” and it’s some sort of league. Nope, not even close.    Rocket League is a game that...

read more
Newest YouTube uploads, Must Watch

Newest YouTube uploads, Must Watch

Lindsey Stirling – Lords: Lords Mobile Good study music to listen to. Lindsey Stirling – Lords: Lords Mobile   Mr. Beast – $456,000 Squid Game in Real Life! Very funny and family friendly. $456,000 Squid Game In Real Life!   Moriah...

read more
Ranking the Many Fights in my Discord Server

Ranking the Many Fights in my Discord Server I’d say the amount of bickering in my newest discord server is a lot more than it should be. With all of me and my friends’ contrasting backgrounds, fights are bound to happen. Today, I thought I would rank some of the...

read more
Why “Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day” is the Best Anime

In the past few years, I’ve seen many animes and read a handful of mangas, but nothing I ever engaged in immediately struck me as “the best,”-until I saw Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day. In fact, when I finished it, I started re-watching it less than a week later....

read more
Top three Christmas movies to watch this season

We all love the holidays well, maybe not a scrooge but the majority of us love Christmas movies, right? If you’re anything like me and my family then you spend hours trying to find the perfect Christmas movie. I’m here to help and provide the top three...

read more
2020 and 2021 were great years for Star Wars

2020 is said to be one of the worst years ever. Several incidents made people think 2020 was the worst year ever, and the worst one, a pandemic hit, and people were quarantined. However, with all that time to spend at home in that quarantine, came a lot of content for...

read more

Are video games good or bad?

Good effects of video games. Many adults may think Video games are bad for our health, but they can also help us by: 1. Teaching better problem solving strategies. 2. They can help kids have sharper hand-eye coordination. 3. Help kids be better in teamwork projects....

Why you should read and watch Harry Potter!

I love these series so much, they are one of my favorites. I love watching movies with my family then reading books and comparing the differences and similarities. The books have a lot of descriptions, and if you are a person who loves a good fantasy book these are...

Greatest VR and AR breakthroughs

By: Luke Hills During CES this year many VR makers had an amazing tech to show off and many would help in everyday life. Some car dealerships, like Hyundai who used VR to show off their Flying taxi. And Pimax who invented an 8k resolution VR headset. In this article,...

Everything you need to know about the Pokémon Expansion Pass

The eighth generation of Pokemon Pokemon Sword and Shield Is getting a DLC (downloadable content) this year which completely breaks their tradition of coming out with updated versions of the game. For example Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. They announced an...

The Office Podcast

Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey reunite to rewatch every episode of “The Office” for a new podcast. After the ten year run of “The Office US” Netflix is taking it off its app. After hearing this information Jenna Fischer “Pam Beesly” and Angela Kinsey “Angela Martin”...

Top 5 Most Popular Movies and Tv Shows on Disney Plus

I’m counting down the top 5 most popular movies and shows that are on Disney Plus. 5~Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The worldwide law-enforcement organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. which stands for Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics...

Harry Potter Fan Theories

Fans Theories About Harry Potter The first Harry Potter was first published on June 26th, 1997. That was almost 23 years ago. J.K Rowling left lots of gaps for fans to make inferences. Harry Potter fans are still making theories about it today. Some even impressed ...

6 movies to watch with big Families

I am a person who has a Family of 8 people with a range of kids from 3-14, so sometimes it’s hard to find a fun movie that everyone agrees on. We especially like Disney Movies!  These our 6 of our Favorites! 1. The Greatest Showman Growing up in the early 1800s,...

Evolution of iPhones

Evolution of iPhones The evolution of iPhones has been going on since January 9, 2007, and hasn’t stopped and probably won’t stop for a while because people like the design of the phones. And it’s kind of crazy how many phones they’ve made since 2007 considering they...

Top Ten Movies of 2020

1- Mulan: Live Action Movie Mulan is an upcoming American epic action drama film by Disney directed by Niki Caro, with the screenplay by Rick Jaffa, Amanda Silver, Lauren Hynek and Elizabeth Martin, and produced by Walt Disney Pictures. It is planned on being released...

Which One Is Better? Sudoku Or Word-Find?

Which One? Both Sudoku and word-find are fun to do. They are both good for you and you can spend hours of fun doing them. What Is Sudoku? Hundreds of people all over the world does a puzzle game called Sudoku. Sudoku is a game where you have nine boxes with nine...

Top 5 Tim Burton Movies

Tim Burton, famous for making and producing many of your favorite movies and films, but have you wondered which ones are worth taking the time to watch for? Well, I’m here to provide those answers for you. Corpse Bride Corpse Bride is a personal favorite, but...

Top 10 Action/Adventure Games For Kids

I think everyone likes some action or adventure games from time to time. Especially kids. But some of them aren’t very kid-friendly. So here’s some that make sure they are good for kids. #1. Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare In this game, you play as...

Best My Chemical Romance Songs From Each Album

Hey, do you like D&D, Audrey Hepburn, Fangoria, Harry Houdini, and Croquet? Well, today I’ll be taking you through the discography of My Chemical Romance, starting from Bullets to Danger Days, and show you the best-underrated songs of each album in my opinion....

Popular movies to watch with your Family

Cartoons 1.Frozen 2 Frozen 2 is the 2nd part of the story Frozen.It is about Elsa the queen who has magic ice power who is hearing a voice and is traveling with her sister and friends Anna, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf. 2.Spies in disguise  Spies in disguise is about a...

Top 10 action/adventure games for kids

I think everyone likes some action or adventure games from time to time. Especially kids. But some of them aren’t very kid-friendly. So here’s some that make sure they are good for kids. #1. Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare In this game, you play as either a...

Pokemon Sword and Shield expansion pass: What we know about the story so far

Original Lore: Long ago in the Galar region, there was a terrible disaster called the darkest day. During the darkest day, all pokemon became huge and powerful, AKA Dynamaxing. People didn’t know what to do until one day 2 heroes came one held a sword another held a...

Star Wars; How REYLO is a Thing

Star Wars the Rise of Skywalker is the movie that wrapped up the whole Skywalker Saga. Throughout the movie, it takes you on an adrenaline rush with many plot twists and surprises. There are spoilers for TROS, TFA, and TLJ. For one who knew Rey was Palpatine’s...

Xbox Series X

Xbox Series X The Xbox Series X is Microsoft’s new Xbox, it has more of a computer tower look compared to the standard Xbox One and 360. It has almost the same controllers though as the Xbox One, the Xbox Series X runs on it will run on a AMD Zen 2 CPU as well as some...

The Best Hikes at Arches National Park

I like to hike and what better place to hike than Arches National Park. One thing with hiking is that it takes so long. So what happens if you get to the top and it’s not worth it. Well, I will tell you some of my favorite hikes in Arches.  1.Landscape Arch ...

The Best Rides at Lagoon

I love the one time a year when all the amusement parks are open and the time your parents finally take you. My local amusement park is Lagoon. I love going to Lagoon but the lines are always huge. When I finally got on the ride I realized that the wait was not worth...

Everything about Season 2 Chapter 2

Epic Games gave us the longest wait in history for this season… and it was WORTH IT!!! I will be discussing everything new in the battle pass and the new skin variants. Ghost and Shadow variants     There are new variants called ghost and shadow variants. You may...

Star Wars is Secretly a Love Story

Star Wars, the revolution in the cinema universe. If you pay close attention, you may notice something other than the war story we all know and love. You will realize the darkest secret in all of Star Wars. It is a love story. As we all know Star Wars movies are about...

Why the Oculus Quest is Becoming One of the Biggest Vr Headsets

I have owned my Quest for about 3 weeks and I’ve had friends play it and they say it’s better than the Pc powered ones. They mainly say that because of the wireless ability to play without being tethered to a Pc, and mainly because one of them has the Htc Vive and...

5 Pokemon that would be great for Smash Bros.

5 Decidueye: I love Decidueye, I think he would be like pit in smash with his bow. And we all know how good of a fighter he would be because he was very good in Pokken Tournament. And his final smash could be his Z-move Sinister arrow raid. 4 Gengar: Gengar is a...
print

Skip to toolbar