Lifestyle

The Problem With Lovely Peaches

The Problem With Lovely Peaches

Today’s topic will be about a 19-year old social-media figure named Brittany Johnson, or known by her screen-name, Lovely Peaches. For almost five years, she has been on the topic of controversy. From hiring someone to harm internet star Charli D’Amelio, to harming...

read more
Gum Flavors

Gum Flavors

Gum is everywhere. You see it all the time. There are so many different types of gum too. I doubt you will know all of the weird flavors. Come join me as we discover the amazing and funky different types of gum. Some of the items down below have been discontinued so...

read more
5 BEST tips for men to STAND OUT MORE

5 BEST tips for men to STAND OUT MORE

It’s not hard to find yourself looking at a male model on the cover of Vogue or GQ, and thinking, “this guy is so fancy and gets all the ladies”. But in reality, he’s not much different from you. It’s just the way he chooses to look and come off to others is different...

read more
Things to make with Thanksgiving leftovers

When you’re done with thanksgiving dinner and you stock your fridge and there’s no more room, you need to get rid of some food right? Wrong! All you need to do is make some new dishes using leftovers. Then you get new food and more room in the fridge.   ...

read more
Different Aesthetics

Different Aesthetics

As you walk out in public, you will see many types of people. Some very well dressed, some barely dressed at all. From top to bottom, everyone is different. Aesthetic is the key word today, what different kinds of aesthetics are there?   The E-Girl aesthetic...

read more
What to do at a sleepover

What to do at a sleepover

Are you bored at your sleepover and you have nothing to do? Well, there is stuff to do but you are just not thinking about it. That’s what I will be telling you in this article. There are so many fun things to do like build a fort, have a dance party, have a...

read more
7 crazy Florida man stories

7 crazy Florida man stories

We’ve all heard the crazy Florida man headlines. They are always crazy, weird, and unbelievable. So here are seven weird and crazy Florida man stories.   A Florida man saved his dog from alligator grasps. The Florida Wildlife Federation and the fStop...

read more

8 Top places to go for vacation

Ever want to go on a vacation, but you never know which place would be the best to go? You should definitely think of these eight places, or at least keep them in mind.  Number 1. Paris, France! Paris, France is number one on the list. Some people would just go for...

What are Cronuts?

When I first heard the word and description of cronuts I was amazed and I am so excited to tell others like you about them! Cronuts are a croissant and donut in one it has the texture of a croissant and shape and toppings like a donut. You may find cronuts in bakeries...

Top Theme Parks to Visit in California During the Winter

Are you looking for places to go on vacation this winter? Well, this can help you. Some of the top theme parks to go in California are Legoland, Knotts Berry Farm, Disneyland, Six Flags Great Adventure, and finally, Universal Studios. Thousands of people always plan...

American Food

American food might best be described as a collection of different kinds of food that originated from other parts of the world, but that has been adapted. As American culture is made up of a wide variety of individual, original cultures, American food is made up of...

Theme parks you should go to

During the year when you have the time off and you and your family are planning on going on a vacation, you should think about going to these places, even if you could only go for a weekend.  Disney World (Orlando, California) You should make plans to go to Disney...

Tips and Tricks for Baking

We all love at least one dessert. I mean I love to make them. Well, making them I have made many mistakes like greasing the pan. That is a little mistake but can lead to a big problem. So I am going to help you so you hopefully don’t make the same mistakes that I did....

What is a bullet journal and how do you use it?

I love bullet journaling! It is one of my new hobbies, a bullet journal is like a planner you make and design by yourself. It can include daily to-do lists, monthly calendars, trackers of any kind, lists of books or movies you want to read and so much more! So how do...

Harry Potter Inspired Recipes!

ButterBeer Butter Beer is one of the most common recipes and treats in the wizarding world. It is really tasty! Plus it is really easy to make! You can serve it frozen or liquid. Prep time is 10 minutes, and the total amount of time it should take is 60 minutes if it...

What are the best foods in America?

America is famous for many things, one thing is the food. The top ten most popular foods in America are Apple pie, chocolate chip cookies, macaroni and cheese, buffalo wings, tater tots, meatloaf, s’ more, hot dog, grilled cheese sandwich, and ribs. But what about the...

Why Dogs are Better Than Cats?

Dogs do not need litter boxes! One reason why dogs are great pets is the litter box that cats have. In fact, even cat lover don’t love the litter box that the cats need. No matter how much you try to keep up with them, there seems to always be a lingering, stinky...

Top five weirdest lifestyles

Number one Cockroach man      A man living with cockroaches and loving it.  Kyle Kandilian is a university student and isn’t afraid of cockroaches. He has tens of thousands of different insects as well. He has about 200,000 in his home currently. He breeds...

The Best Hikes at Arches National Park

I like to hike and what better place to hike than Arches National Park. One thing with hiking is that it takes so long. So what happens if you get to the top and it’s not worth it. Well, I will tell you some of my favorite hikes in Arches.  1.Landscape Arch ...

The Best Rides at Lagoon

I love the one time a year when all the amusement parks are open and the time your parents finally take you. My local amusement park is Lagoon. I love going to Lagoon but the lines are always huge. When I finally got on the ride I realized that the wait was not worth...

Giant Schnauzers

Giant schnauzers  All about the breed of giant schnauzers. What type of dog is a giant schnauzer? Giant schnauzers are a mixed breed with Great Danes and Standard Schnauzers. This mix of dog breeds makes giant schnauzers. What do they look like Giant schnauzers are...

McKamey Manor

Haunted Houses are popular places where people go through a house or building and workers try to scare you. Sometimes there are special goals or prizes if or when you complete it. These are all fun too, what if you took a haunted house to the extreme? That’s exactly...

3 Best Party Desserts

Hamburger Cupcakes: Vanilla cupcakes  Brown frosting Green frosting Yellow frosting Red frosting Yellow sprinkles First you cut the vanilla cupcakes in 3rds and through away the middle 3rd. Then on the bottom 3rd you put the drown frosting down as the hamburger meat....

Animals that are going extinct

Ever wonder what animals will still be on the earth in just a few years, or years to come? Well here are a few that may or may not be here in a few years. There are only a few animals that you can help out now, for the others they are just expected to go extinct in a...

Best Vacation Spots in 2020 and Why

Whether you prefer to relax on a remote island off the coast of Africa, or ride Germany’s coolest trains or spot howling monkeys in South America, there is much to explore heading into a new into 2020. Chile Lake District  Check out Chiloe Island, famous for its...

The nicest and most expensive restaurants in the US

According to https://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery/life/2019/04/24/30-best-restaurants-america/3560780002/ these are the top 30 restaurants in the United States. I’m only going to talk about the top 7.   Number one, Le Bernardin – Location: New...

Are Video Games Actually Bad For You?

The average age of gamers, according to a 2016 survey from neurocorecenters.com, is 35 years old. But parents are worried about children getting addictions to video games. Actually, not many people have addictions. Of the about 300 million people in the...

Which foods are the best foods for you?

This is a list of what are the best foods for you. I found most of these from healthline.com. Firstly, fruits are very fibrous and high in vitamin c. They are also full of antioxidants. Secondly, eggs are actually one of the most nutritious foods on Earth. People used...

Thrift Stores and why they’re great.

Thrift stores. Some of them are great and some of them are… not so great. There are many pros and cons about thrift stores. Some of them have great clothes and are cheap but you don’t know who wore those clothes. I think that thrift shops are great even though...

Three Best Places To Go On Vacation

Paris, France From the Eiffel Tower to the delicious food, Paris is an outstanding place. There are so many sites to see and so many things to do. You could go to the Louvre Museum in Paris, did you know that it is one of the most visited and the largest museums. It...

The funnest Amusement Parks to go to in 2020

Knoebels Amusement park   Knoebels amusement park says that it is a great amusement park for the budget conscious, because a family of 4 can eat, swim and ride all day for $100.  The park is family-friendly for all ages, and many activities for all ages. The top ride...

Top food places to eat in 2020

Log Haven  It is a very old antique looking restaurant located in SLC.  Romantic destination in a storied log mansion offering New American fare, and scenic views.   Blue Lemon Restaurant and Cafe  Local counter-serve chain offering breakfast, sandwiches and New...
print

Skip to toolbar