My Top 6 Jack Stauber Songs <3

I have recently started listening to an artist named Jack Stauber. His songs are (to me at least), awesome. Since I just wanted an excuse to write about him, here are my top 5 Jack Stauber songs. One of the reasons I chose Jack Stauber to write about is because he has a different singing style compared to literally anyone else, he calls it singing in cursive. His songs are very strange and my mom even said that one of his songs, (the #1 song) he “sounds like a crackhead”. Even though he’s weird as heck, he’s still an amazing artist.

6: Baby Hotline

My #6 is baby hotline, it’s the first Jack Stauber song I’ve ever listened to, the beat is wonderful and the lyrics are strange. It is such a good song. The album cover shows a white rotary phone with eyeballs on it. 

5: Today Today

I chose Today Today, Today Today is a calming song that helps me focus and when its raining it hits different like, OH MY GOD ị̸̉ẗ̸͙́s̶̻̈́ ̶̥̅š̷͈ȍ̴̤ ̷͍̿g̷̰͝ǫ̷̆o̷͇̽ḓ̷̾. The album cover shows a woman named Hamantha who is from Jack’s song Ballad of Hamantha . The song has a slow pace and nice beat to it, the lyrics ever sound normal there’s always something off, like he could sound like he’s on the radio, the mic is muffled, or he’s far away.

4: Dinner is not over

I chose Dinner is Not Over for #4. I chose this song because of the way the lyrics sound. The lyrics sound SO GOOD. They are strange and yet sometimes I put my headphones on and jam out to this. The album cover is a Turkey with eyeballs on it and on a black void. The song has a strange meaning to it but nonetheless I’d still recommend it.

3: Ballad of Hamantha

Ballad of Hamantha is such a good song, the story is about a woman named Hamantha who had a ham for a head. In the song it says that she dreams of being famous but sadly she was never going to be. Her father is upset about the whole ham head thing so in a fit of rage, he shoots his gun at the sky cursing God. Hamantha is just chilling when she gets a call from her doctor. The doctor says that he had developed a cure for her and she should go to the hospital to get it. Hamantha runs out of her house crying tears of joy, sprinting in the rain. But sadly, “something else fell with the rain”, a bullet from her father fell and hit her, ending her life. Then she is taken to the hospital and the doctor eats her head, it’s really weird.

2: Dead Weight

The song dead weight is a very good song. It has a very nice beat, flow with lyrics, and just song vibes in general. People think the story is about a man who wasted his life and now carries the burden of “dead weight”. The song has a very cool vibe to it as well, if you listen to it while there’s an overcast or it’s an overcast with rain, this song hits differently.

1: There’s Something Happening

There’s Something Happening is such a good song!! I need you to go outside at around 3-4 pm and take a walk. Have this song playing in your airpods and just enjoy that you’re the only one there. The vibe is so freaking good with this song If you’re doing something. People say that this song’s lyrics “Close up, WOW, haha I look so beautiful” and “What do we beautiful do?” means you have to put on your big boy pants and put yourself in the best light possible. Lastly my mom thinks that Jack is on crack when she listens to this song.

print

6 thoughts on “My Top 6 Jack Stauber Songs <3

• April 15, 2024 at 3:30 pm
    Permalink

I love jack stauber omg

Reply
    • April 17, 2024 at 2:27 pm
      Permalink

fav song?

Reply
      • April 19, 2024 at 2:56 pm
        Permalink

cupid, just take my wallet, coffee, and there’s something happening

Reply
        • April 23, 2024 at 2:20 pm
          Permalink

TEHRESSOMETHIGNHAPPENINGISMYFAVVORITEMEJFVHBDJHBFKH

Reply
          • April 23, 2024 at 3:08 pm
            Permalink

YAYAYAYASHY

• April 25, 2024 at 2:22 pm
    Permalink

HWBCJSDBHVKUSHBDKVI

Reply