Shoes I Want 2024

This is my list of shoes I want. Many of them are made by Nike or Jordan, but adidas makes a quick cameo with the M&M forum’s and the Fear Of God 1’s, along with Crocs appearing for the Grimace and Lightning McQueen Crocs. At the end, you might be able to tell that I’m feining for some Jordan 4’s.

#10 Air Jordan 1 Latte”

As a woman’s release, this shoe comes in men’s sizes all the way up to 11. I like the colorway, consisting of black, white, and a nice brownish-tan. They drop for #180 on May 29th. They also come with a special insole that resembles coffee, which is what the shoe is named for. 

#9 Crocs Classic Clog x Lightning McQueen 

A hefty $85 for my size, this pair of clogs has been hyped by many over the months it’s been out. Many other hype Crocs collaborations have been released this year, like McDonalds, Shrek, and Demon Slayer. 

#8 Nike SB Dunk low “City of Love”

Originally a Valentine’s Day release, this shoe now goes for $132 in my size. They dropped for $125 on February 9th, 2024. Consisting of a colorway of coconut milk, light bone, and university red, this shoe is one of my favorites to drop this year.

#7 Crocs Classic Cozzy Sandal x McDonalds “Grimace”

A fuzzy sandal with McDonalds? An awesome collab. They were released for $70 on November 14th, 2023. They currently go for $89 in my size, which is pricey for a purple slide. Speaking of purple, this shoe additionally comes with jibbitz, one of a shake, one of Grimace, and two eyes and a mouth. 

#6 Air Max 270 “Black/White”

Retailing for $160 on March 2nd, 2018, this has been an iconic colorway for the entire Air Max line since. It’s currently way below retail, sitting at $97 in size 10. The colorway consists of black and white, while having a solar red outsole. 

#5 adidas Forum low x M&M’s “Peanut”

Retailing for $150 on April 19th, 2022, this shoe has been under the radar. It may not be the best shoe, but it comes with several lace tags, lace colors, straps, and a cool custom box for the collab. Going for $110 for my size this is a cool budget option. Bright yellow, however, is a hard color to wear.

#4 adidas x Fear of God Athletics I Basketball “Carbon”

Retailing for $250 on December 3rd, 2023. This shoe may be a basketball shoe, but it is also fashionable. With an all carbon top, and a see through midsole and the three stripes, this shoe stays true to the classic look of the Fear of God x Nike. A quick $270 in my size, this is insane. Compared to the Nike collab though, it’s way cheaper. 

#3 Air Jordan 4 x A Ma Maniere “Violet Ore”

This is a great collab, with a new chapter set to come in September 2024. This sneaker however, came out in November 2023. It comes with a colorway consisting of violet ore, black, and muslin. They currently go for $366, which is pretty good for a shoe that dropped 2 years ago. 

#2 Air Jordan 4 x Paris Saint-Germain “Bordeaux”

The soccer club has teamed up with Jordan for many great collaborations, but this is my personal favorite. The black, white, and bordeaux sneaker dropped on October 10th, 2020. They go for a pricey $400 in my size. 

#1 Air Jordan 4 SB “Pine Green”

One of the most popular Jordan’s since its March 21st 2023 release, this sneaker comes with a sail, pine green, neutral gray, and white colorway. Since it’s one of the best Jordan’s from 2023, it currently goes for $595 in my size. It comes with Nike Skateboarding branding on the backtab. It’s also more comfy than the average Jordan 4, which puts another plus on its profile. 

print