Best nba teams

Starting at number one we’re gonna be talking about all of these amazing teams and how extraordinary they are that makes them the best team well, one of the best teams, but of course, we have to start at the best team. In my opinion of course.

1. The Chicago Bulls

Fun fact as you know Micheal Jordan played with the bulls, he isn’t what made the team great but he does get involved with making this team a big chunk of great. But we’ll start near the start of the bulls like magic johnson’s last game with the bulls so listen closely as I tell you the story.

The Bulls would defeat the Lakers in 4 games to 1. This would ultimately turn out to be Magic Johnson’s last NBA Finals appearance, who was without James Worthy and Byron Scott, the Laker’s #2 and #3 scorers, in the final game.

2. The Celtics

Ah, the Celtics such good memories the Celtics used to be my favorite team until I started to like the Lakers more.  To all you Celtic haters out there, I have some good reasons to put the Celtics in second place so listen closely you might learn some common sense

Despite losing Hayward for the year just minutes into their season, seeing Al Horford go down with a concussion last Monday, and then having to play without Kyrie Irving for two games over the weekend, the Celtics enter this week with the best record (12-2) in the National Basketball Association. They’re also the authors of a 12-game winning streak, and most significantly to basketball bettors. If you’re wondering, the reason why Hayward wasn’t there at the start of the season was that his foot literally looked like it was about to come off, sounds painful.

3. The Utah Jazz

Now we’re getting somewhere this is such a great team, *Cough*, of course, Donavan…Mitchell made this the best team out there, no I’m joking Dovanan Mitchell’s good but not that good.

The Utah Jazz. I have so many things to say about some good, some bad but I don’t have a lot of space so I’ll keep it simple

Basically, the reason why I chose the Utah jazz for third is one, because I live in Utah and two, because they have Donovan Mitchell why else now that’s all I can say.

4. Nuggets

Wanna know why they’re called the Denver Nuggets. Here’s your answer. Their name was known as the Denver Rockets when it entered the ABA in 1967. The same year an NBA expansion name named San Diego, now Houston Rockets, began playing. After seven seasons, and with entry into the NBA looming, Denver team officials renamed them the “Nuggets”. The nuggets refer to the 19th-century mining boom in Colorado.

5. Charlotte Hornets

Here’s the thing I don’t really like the hornets I just think they’re cool that’s all so I’m just not gonna waste my breath on them and don’t worry you still have 15 more teams to read about

6. Oklahoma City Thunder

Oh now Oklahoma City’s an Interesting one trust me.

The Oklahoma City Thunder is an American professional basketball team based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

The Thunder competes in the National Basketball Association as a member of the league’s Western Conference Northwest Division.

The team plays its home games at Chesapeake Energy Arena. The Oklahoma City Thunder Coach is Billy Donovan. Kevin Durant once played on the Oklahoma City Thunder. Eh I guess not that Interesting.

7.Houston Rockets

The Houston Rockets. The Houston Rockets are an American professional basketball team that lives in Houston. The Rockets have won two NBA championships and four Western Conference titles. The team was established in 1967 as the San Diego Rockets, an expansion team originally based in San Diego. In 1971, the Rockets moved to Houston.

8.Los Angeles Lakers

R.I.P Kobe Bryant

I really like this team although I put them In a Lower spot on the list doesn’t mean I dislike them I love this team I just think they could do better

9. 76ers

76ers are a old team that’s all I could say I don’t know any research on them I’m sorry

10.Golden state warriors

The Golden state warriors deserve first but I decided to put them in 10th because for some reason I just don’t like them they’re not my favorite team in the world I admit they could be better than they are but you still gotta give them credit. The Golden State Warriors were founded in 1946 and their coach is Steve Kerr. The Golden State Warriors are an American Professional basketball team from San Francisco. The Warriors compete in the National Basketball Association, as a member of the league’s Western Conference Pacific Division. Founded in Philadelphia, the Warriors moved to the San Francisco Bay Area in 1962 and took the city’s name, before changing its geographic moniker to Golden State in 1971. They play their home games at the Chase Center.

11.Toronto Raptors

The Toronto Raptors are a Canadian professional basketball team based in Toronto. The Raptors compete in the National Basketball Association as a member of the league’s Eastern Conference Atlantic Division. They play their home games at the Scotiabank Arena, which they share with the Toronto Maple Leafs of the National Hockey League. The team was founded in 1995 as part of the NBA’s expansion into Canada, along with the Vancouver Grizzlies. Since the 2001–02 season, the Raptors have been the only Canadian-based team in the league, as the Grizzlies relocated from Vancouver to Memphis, Tennessee.

12. New Orleans Pelicans

The New Orleans Pelicans I have easily found research about these guys.  The New Orleans Pelicans are an American professional basketball team based in New Orleans. And that’s all

13. New York Knicks

The New York Knickers, known as the Knicks, are an American professional basketball team based in New York City Manhattan. The team plays its home games at Madison Square Garden, an arena they share with the New York Rangers of the National Hockey League. They are one of two NBA teams located in New York City; the other team is the Brooklyn Nets. Alongside the Boston Celtics, the Knicks are one of two original NBA teams still located in its original city.

14. Milwaukee Bucks

The Milwaukee Bucks are an American professional basketball team based in Milwaukee. The team is managed by Jon Horst, the team’s former director of basketball operations, who took over for John Hammond in May 2017.

15. Detroit Pistons

Took me a while to find research about these guys apparently from what I    read these guys the pistons just barely had a black photo month that’s all I know

16. San Antonio Spurs

The San Antonio Spurs are an American professional basketball team based in San Antonio, Texas. The Spurs compete in the National Basketball Association as a member of the league’s Western Conference Southwest Division. The team plays its home games at the AT&T Center in San Antonio.

17. The Cleveland Cavaliers

Often referred to as the Cavs, are an American professional basketball team based in Cleveland. The Cavaliers compete in the National Basketball Association as a member of the league’s Eastern Conference Central Division. The team began play as an expansion team in 1970, along with the Portland Trail Blazers and Buffalo Braves. Home games were first held at Cleveland Arena from 1970 to 1974, followed by the Richfield Coliseum from 1974 to 1994. Since 1994, the Cavs have played home games at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in downtown Cleveland, which is shared with the Cleveland Gladiators of the Arena Football League and the Cleveland Monsters of the American Hockey League. Dan Gilbert has owned the team since March 2005.

18. 76ers again

Found research. The Cleveland Cavaliers often referred to as the Cavs, are an American professional basketball team based in Cleveland. The Cavaliers compete in the National Basketball Association as a member of the league’s Eastern Conference Central Division. The team began to play as an expansion team in 1970, along with the Portland Trail Blazers and Buffalo Braves. Home games were first held at Cleveland Arena from 1970 to 1974, followed by the Richfield Coliseum from 1974 to 1994. Since 1994, the Cavs have played home games at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in downtown Cleveland, which is shared with the Cleveland Gladiators of the Arena Football League and the Cleveland Monsters of the American Hockey League. Dan Gilbert has owned the team since March 2005.

19. Hawks

The Atlanta Hawks are an American professional basketball team based in Atlanta. The Hawks compete in the National Basketball Association as a member of the league’s Eastern Conference Southeast Division. The team plays its home games at State Farm Arena.

I’ve gone through all my characters

print