The Issue With The Jedi

I am way too kind to star wars life. And I don’t know where to begin. Well maybe I do. How about we start with the Jedi point of view. Shall we begin?

The Jedi’s Point of View

Ok, so the Jedi. They have good intentions yes, but what if they knew that they were becoming the very evil that they were trying to destroy. That would change everything.

Like, I have to agree with Asohka on this one. White Light-sabers for me please!

Ahsoka Tono left the Jedi Order for many reasons. Reason one, she was falsely accused for murder. Ahsoka also wasn’t truly happy with the Jedi. She had always had a more open point of view, and she wasn’t ever fully trusted although that was mostly because she was the most dangerous with her fighting style.

There are many reasons Ahsoka left the Jedi Order, but I won’t be getting into that.

The Jedi think they need to train children before they can even speak. That means they wouldn’t have time to even bond with their parents The Jedi don’t even ask the kids if they want to wield laser swords. Anyways, they would need complete permission from both the child’s parents and the child to be trained as a Jedi.

The Jedi tell them that they can’t have attachments. To me that sounds a lot like they are saying no friends. The Jedi believe that their life is a light-saber. I don’t think that went to well for them. 

The Jedi code even is, “There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the Force.” 

Their Dark Ways

The Jedi, they have intentions for good but over time they have become evil in their ways. They train children that are extremely young. They probably can’t even walk yet. They always refuse to train kids that are old enough to remember things. Come on, they want to train children yes but they are training little 3 year-olds!

The Jedi try to do good, but they are doing it in a bad way. Also why don’t they use the force a lot? They can use it so why can’t they just grab the T.V. remote with the force. They limit their power that they have by a lot. It drives me crazy knowing that they can be so much more powerful but they waste their true potential.

Anikan was right, he just took it too far. Had he not been trained by the Jedi but trained by himself, Anikan would most likely not have lost to Obi-Wan on Mustifar.

Finaly

Star Wars has many flaws, but it is a great thing to watch. As Yoda would say, “May the force be with you.”

That doesn’t sound like Yoda. He should have said, “The force be with you it may.”

Nah, never mind.

Anyways hope you liked the theory. Do you agree with me that the Jedi have an issue. Hopefully you do.

May the force be with you, blah-blah and keep reading my posts. Star Wars is interestingly a good story but has too many plot holes in my opinion.

The books are better than the movies by the way.

print