Things to do When You Are Bored at Home

Currently, because of COVID-19, many people are stuck at home and are probably very bored. That is why I am going to show some things that can entertain you while you are quarantined at home.

Clean

Cleaning is always a good option to do when you are bored especially right now because of COVID-19. You could also organize things in your house to just make it a little bit cleaner.

Bake & Cook

Baking and cooking is something that will keep you busy while you are bored at home. You can even look up different recipes on this blog that you can do! Also, once you bake/cook your food, you get to eat it! That may be the best part of all of this… Here is a great cookie recipe to make!

Reading

Reading is great. It can take you to a different place. You can connect with the characters and really just get lost in the book. Some of my personal favorite books to read that I suggest are Harry Potter by J.K Rowling, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan, Divergent by Veronica Roth, and Fablehaven by Brandon Mull. Have fun reading!

Instruments

It is always fun to learn something new! Especially an instrument. Also if you already play an instrument then you could also practice it or learn a new song on your instrument! 

Diy

Diy stands for Do it yourself. One of the best places to find Diys is on Pinterest. So, take the time to scroll through Pinterest to find a Diy to do while you are bored. Just make sure you have the supplies for what you want to do! Have Fun!

Movies

This is something I have been doing a lot! But, in my opinion, it is a very entertaining thing to do though. So, go curl up on your couch with a warm blanket and watch a movie by yourself or with family and friends. Just remember… stay 6 feet apart.

School Work

Though many may not like this, it is a very productive and necessary thing to do while bored and stuck at home. Most people right now are doing online school. Make sure you take your time while doing your schoolwork. Also, turn it in on time! And I bet that if you need help then you can email your teachers for help too.I'm Bored (SVG Cut file) by Creative Fabrica Crafts · Creative Fabrica

Thanks for reading this! I hope this article was helpful. Be aware of your surroundings and stay clean and safe!

print