Covid-19 Safety And Tips

Stay Safe Out There

This is just another article telling you how to stay safe from the coronavirus. The only reason I need to write this is that people are not listening to the guidelines. I mean this is just getting ridiculous, look how many cases Utah is getting, or even the entire USA! Well, let’s take a look.

Utah’s cases

Let’s look at the average Covid cases for Utah this month. According to Google, we got around 50k cases! That’s crazy, we are only just above halfway through the month! If we do the math, it means….cary the one, add two…..that’s 2,500 per day. Jeez laweez…. Alright, let’s get into this.

Info of:

https://www.who.int/westernpacific/emergencies/covid-19/information/transmission-protective-measures

How to Stay Safe From Covid

Alright, first of all, MASKS! The Gov. has been asking for people to wear masks for so long now, and most of the population are listening, but there are THOSE people that don’t like them. (looking at you, Karens)

Second of all, CONSTANTLY wash your hands. What I mean by that is whenever you have touched something someone else has, use hand sanitizer or wash your hands to get those nasties off. Also sneeze or cough into your elbow, not your hand. And I’ve seen this before, don’t sneeze into OTHER people’s arms. Don’t be idiotic and stupid with your decisions.

Next, we need to go over gatherings, specifically FAMILY gatherings. Some people think that It’s my family, I won’t get it. Nope nope nope. Please do not think this, and for this thanksgiving, try to wear masks if you are not eating. And if you can, please try to socially distance yourself from others.

From experience, It does matter if you have a mask on or not, when li’l ol’ me was sitting on the couch at my house, down at my cousins, they were all exposed to covid. Luckily, only one person got it and everything was all good after that. They were lucky, but I’ve got to say that this does not mean you can’t get it from your family members.

Lastly, you might want to avoid touching your mouth and eyes. Why? Well, you mostly will get the virus on your hands and that’s not all bad. But then you touch your eyes and mouth, then the virus sinks in and boom, your entire family has it.

print