Is Rocket League Worth Spending Money?

Hello there. My name is Logan Coray. This essay will be talking about whether or not it is worth spending money on Rocket League. Rocket League is an enjoyable game where it is playing soccer but with cars. There are cool prizes that you can earn from playing, but there are prizes that you have to pay money to receive them. 

Prize Worthy

In my opinion, there are good prizes that you can receive from playing Rocket League. The rewards you can receive are very similar to other games that use a battle pass like Fortnite. Just like Fortnite, you can also earn credits from the Rocket League Pass. That means you can get items from the shop or get the Rocket League Pass again. The prizes that you can receive are also pretty epic. There are all kinds of gear from uncommon to Black Market, the best type. Also, you can get rewards that are called Blueprints. Blueprints are a bigger Item Shop. You can preview them. Plus, it will show you if you want to buy them using Rocket League Credits.

It was my birthday on November 23. ON my birthday, I received fifty dollars in Xbox money. I decided to use all of that money on Rocket League Credits. I received six thousand Rocket League Credits from the Xbox Money. First, I used them to get Rocket Pass Premium for the Season. After receiving Rocket Pass Premium, it was epic. I got rewarded with lots of very many cool prizes from Season One. I got goal explosions, decals, toppers, and boosts. I also got lots of XP from the Season Challenges. That gave rewards as well. I had a lot of fun with all of the excellent awards I received from Rocket League Credits. Overall, you should spend money on the game if you enjoy the game and play it continuously. If you don’t play it often, you will probably regret spending money on the game.

Free Game

The other reason why you should spend money on the game because the game is free. That means you could use the money that you would have used to buy the game from and use it to take Rocket League Credits. It will help you not worry too much about spending too much money on the game. 

In Conclusion, Rocket League Credits is worth spending money on the game. I suggest asking for money on your birthday so you can receive Rocket League Credits.

print