Top 4 Horror Movies Of All Time

Horror has been elevating year after year, and it’s only getting better.

Sinister

I watched this movie a few years ago, so it wasn’t really new to the public. I guess that this movie wasn’t even very popular back when it released. I watched this movie at 10 pm though, by myself! That was the second worst decision I have made with horror movies in my life. I’ll gt to the other mistake later in this article. 

This movie is about a true crime writer and him and his family move into a house where a grisly crime has previously been committed. However, he forgot the part where he warns his family that the place might be dangerous.  The bad guy in this movie is probably one of my favorites because he’s super mysterious and we never really see him for a prolonged amount of time.

This is probably the 2nd scariest movie o

n this list so I totally recommend it, just try not to watch it after 9:00 pm.

The Conjuring

This movie was an instant classic for me and my family once we watched it. This is usually a go to if we want a movie to not really pay attention to, but to have in the background. 

This movie was really scary when I was a lot younger and I didn’t know the jump scares very well. It’s not as bad anymore however because I have seen it s much.

Hereditary

This movie is about a grandma who curses her family right before she dies with her creepy little cult. This movie s mostly in the families very dark house and it get worse and worse continuously. I watched this for the first time in the middle of the night and I didn’t know what to expect, so when I watched it I was basically squinting the entire time or fear of jump scares.

I just barely watched this movie and the only reason I watched it was because I though the cover looked scary. And boy, if you love little kids do not watch this movie. This movie is about a clown who literally eats kid and kills them in gruesome ways. I just liked this movie because of the original idea and I really liked the character development.

print