When is it ok to put up your Christmas decorations?

When is it ok to put up your Christmas decorations? That’s a question quite a lot of people ask. But, like, actually, when is it ok? This writer says it’s good most of the time.

So what do other people say? Let’s see.

(Information of https://hip2save.com/tips/when-to-put-up-christmas-decorations-debate/)These are the thoughts of some people on the internet:

“Our family tradition to decorate for Christmas is on Black Friday. However, last year we did decorate a little earlier because of our schedules. I love Christmas but can’t eat Thanksgiving dinner with trees lit up. LOL!” – Alana

Fair enough, I mean, that’s about when my family puts up ours so I approve.

“I try to put up the tree the Saturday after Thanksgiving and then start decorating everything else that week, but I don’t judge people who decorate even earlier! I love Christmas!” – Jessica

Same as the last one, I approve of this.

“I prefer to wait until December to put up our tree as I feel like 3 weeks with the tree up is plenty of time! I hate to admit it, but I’ve been known to take down our tree on the evening of 12/25! HAHA! I’m always ready to get the house back to its normal non-tree state as soon as Christmas is over.” – Bryn

Ok, pretty good. I would approve of this, but I feel you need to have the Christmas tree up for at least another three days after Christmas.

Now something from me, I say that when it turns November, it’s all good. My friends say once Thanksgiving is over OR Black Friday is over, then you can put the decorations. Hehe, I already have my Christmas trees up in my room! And I want to go outside and put up ALL the Christmas lights. Then my friends will think I’m just weird like they always do. Hehe.

Let’s find some more opinions online

“Straight after Halloween
For some, Christmas decorations go up as soon as Halloween ends on 31st October, and so Christmas lovers embrace 1st November as the start of the festive season and begin decorating their home at this time.”

WOW, this was straight off of google, and wow, someone like the holiday season. Hehe

Based on the information I found off the internet, you should put up your decorations around the middle of November and get into the Christmas spirit after thanksgiving. Happy Holidays!

print