Is Stranger Things worth watching?

Is Stranger Things worth watching?

By: Aubrey Dean

4/20/23

Stranger Things, a supernatural drama, mystery and a little bit of horror. The show started July 15, 2016. The show has four seasons.

The show starts as young 11 year old Will Byers goes missing on his way home at night from his friend Mike Wheelers. The first season shows Mike, Lucas, and Dustin finding a girl in the woods named Eleven on their hunt to search for their best friend Will Byers. They find out the Eleven had escaped from a nearby lab, Hawkins Lab. Finding out, Eleven can move things with her mind and hack into peoples mind they try to use her to find Will in the Upside down. 

Will’s mother Joyce Byers and his older brother Johnathan are also in their hunt to find Will. Drama and action happens as Chief of police Jim Hopper teams up with Joyce to find Will. Finding Will and rescuing him from the upside down ends season 1. The rest of the show finds how to stop the Upside Down and all its horrors within. Death, action, drama and tons of mysteries. The show is wonderful. 

It never let me down. Some parts I questioned but other than that it was fine. A new coming fifth season sure to be as good as the rest. I’m excited to watch it and see how entertaining it is to rewatch the show over and over again for years to come. 

print